z

Young Writers Society

Heeeeeeeey!

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:13 pm
imagineflying says...

Soooooo hello I'm new here and I guess if you got this far into reading this then I may as well introduce myself! I write poems a lot, and stories (although I can never finish them) and I'm looking forward to posting the inner workings of my brain for you guys to read, so have fun with that :D I will see you around! Any tips as to how to get started would be very much appreciated thanks :)

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:55 pm
View Likes
Featherstone says...

Welcome, @imagineflying! I'm Feather, aka Fea. I love birds and roleplaying (just see the club the Role-play Geeks- that was my fault, and proof of my nerdiness). I'm going into ornithology as a career, and am an apprenticing falconer. I write fantasy in a medieval world of my own making, and read almost all fantasy. I draw and play multiple instruments (piano and uke, with a bit of voice on the side), as well as do ballroom dance and, formerly, ballet. So there, a bit about me :D

I hope you enjoy your time here! If you need help, feel free to ask me, or find a mentor here: clubs/1127

It's called the Buddy System- essentially a new YWSer finds a mentor to guide them through the first month or more of YWS. Also, all the mods (green) are really nice, so you an ask them, too, if your mentor or I aren't around. @Mage is also super nice and a complete star. She’s helped me on multiple occasions and really helped show me the ropes. She’s the first person to welcome everyone into YWS! Well, except when I get here first, of course :wink: :P

What do you like? Where did you get your username?

Once more, welcome to YWS!

-Feather
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:17 pm
imagineflying says...

Hey @featherstone9086

My username was a whim, because its kind of an obsession of mine to feel what it's like to actually fly, not in an aeroplane but properly, like on a glider!

Interestingly enough, I also play an instrument (just one though lol) I play violin. I mostly spend my time reading, I like dystopian fiction mostly, but the classics too. My favourite book is definitely Jane Eyre.

I don't have a specific genre that I write in, but I like to write things with meaning, with a message because I think that out of all the things to change the world with my favourite is a pen!

Thank you for being so welcoming :D

My one true aspiration in life is to make it into the quote gen.
— avianwings47