z

Young Writers Society

I'm baaaack

Reviews: 4
Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:08 am
atr99 says...

Hello YWS :) this is my second account here; my first, started alllll the way back in 2014 is under theironnovelist. I've grown a lot personally and in my writing over the past three years, so I decided to get back at it. I've neglected to write religiously and I've really been missing it. So I decided to come back and give it another shot, this time, as a new me. If you were an old friend/follower of theironnovelist, hmu!!
~abigail

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:44 am
Aley says...

Welcome back!

I hope you find us just as welcoming and full of good advice as the first time you were here =D

You may notice some changes: namely the chat stuff is gone. That just means we pay more attention to reviewing though >3

You joined right in time for the next Review Day stuff too, so it's a great time to jump in and get reviewing.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:51 am
Featherstone says...

Welcome back! I don't actually know you from back then, so I'll introduce myself: I'm Feather. I write fantasy and am working on a novel about a fallen angel. I'm obsessed with birds and roleplaying and am kind of into birds. Also, I like falconry (hunting with a bird of prey) and ornithology (the study of birds). In case you didn't get that, I am a bit obsessive with birds.

Sorry. I really am though.

Anyways, welcome back and hope to see you around!

Feather
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline