z

Young Writers Society

I'm baaaack

Reviews: 4
Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:08 am
atr99 says...

Hello YWS :) this is my second account here; my first, started alllll the way back in 2014 is under theironnovelist. I've grown a lot personally and in my writing over the past three years, so I decided to get back at it. I've neglected to write religiously and I've really been missing it. So I decided to come back and give it another shot, this time, as a new me. If you were an old friend/follower of theironnovelist, hmu!!
~abigail

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:44 am
Aley says...

Welcome back!

I hope you find us just as welcoming and full of good advice as the first time you were here =D

You may notice some changes: namely the chat stuff is gone. That just means we pay more attention to reviewing though >3

You joined right in time for the next Review Day stuff too, so it's a great time to jump in and get reviewing.

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:51 am
Featherstone says...

Welcome back! I don't actually know you from back then, so I'll introduce myself: I'm Feather. I write fantasy and am working on a novel about a fallen angel. I'm obsessed with birds and roleplaying and am kind of into birds. Also, I like falconry (hunting with a bird of prey) and ornithology (the study of birds). In case you didn't get that, I am a bit obsessive with birds.

Sorry. I really am though.

Anyways, welcome back and hope to see you around!

Feather
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna