z

Young Writers Society

HELLO!

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:44 pm
ghost223 says...

I am a writer, as you well know, and I intend to keep writing no matter what. I would like to introduce myself to anyone willing to read through all of this. :D
I am excited to be here on this website because it allows me to hear the opinions of peers my age. I am here to introduce people to a new style of writing. My style. Now. Who am I? Well, that's easy, I'm Ghost (Or Ghostie, for some.) It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
Here lately, i've been less than busy, which isn't in my nature and I feel like I'm losing touch with my creative side. This, of course, is a problem. I need your help guys! I need ideas...Or a muse. Sadly, unfortunately, even, my inspiration spurs from death, as most of my poems relate to such topics as death and depression.
In any case, I want to get to know some of you better. As I've stated, I'm not busy as of late, and it'd be nice to hear from some of you. PM me if you wanna talk. :) I won't bite ya too hard, I promise.
~Ghost223~

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:52 pm
Virgil says...

Welcome to the site! I see that you're not exactly new, but that doesn't make any less of a welcome. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else with a green or red name. I like to write poetry as well, and as for inspiration, I usually use one-word prompts to start myself off.

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:59 pm
ghost223 says...

Thank you so much :)
~Ghost223~

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:33 am
ScarlettFire says...

Welcome to YWS! Hope you've been enjoying the site and I'll see you around, Ghostie!

~Scarlett.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

276 Reviews

Reviews: 276
Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:09 am
rosette says...

Heya Ghost! Welcome to the YWS! I hope you enjoy your stay and all that fun stuff. However, if you got any questions... just ask the people above me! ;)
On earth I long to be like Him

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:46 pm
Featherstone says...

Welcome, @ghost223! I hope you enjoy your time here! If you need help, feel free to ask me, or find a mentor here: clubs/1127

It's called the Buddy System- essentially a new YWSer finds a mentor to guide them through the first month or more of YWS. Also, all the mods (green) are really nice, so you an ask them, too, if your mentor or I aren't around.

Once more, welcome to YWS!

-Feather
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher