z

Young Writers Society

Hello there!

Reviews: 0
Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:26 am
View Likes
cmtomao says...

Hi everyone! My name is Christina, I'm 20 and from the U.S. I used to be on this site when I was thirteen...and seven years later, here I am, writing the same novel. I'm excited to get serious about my book and help you all get serious about yours too. If you're into politics (and if you live in America you probably are), feel free to check out said novel. Nice to be here again :)

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:15 am
Virgil says...

Welcome back to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to go ahead and ask me or anyone else with a green or red name. If I may ask, what's your novel about?

I hope I see you around on the site!

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:21 am
Dest says...

Hi @cmtomao Can I be honest, when I saw your username I thought of a tomato XD

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:01 am
Steggy says...

Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here. ^^
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:54 pm
cmtomao says...

Nikayla wrote:Welcome back to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to go ahead and ask me or anyone else with a green or red name. If I may ask, what's your novel about?

I hope I see you around on the site!

Hi there! My novel is about a twenty-six year old running or senate for Massachusetts due to a new bill allowing younger people to run for office. My main character discovers many difficult things about his political family on the campaign trail, with the country watching. Thank you for asking and your kind welcoming words!

Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:55 pm
View Likes
cmtomao says...

Dest wrote:Hi @cmtomao Can I be honest, when I saw your username I thought of a tomato XD

Everyone says that! That was my nickname in highschool :)

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:44 pm
Featherstone says...

Welcome, @cmtomao! I hope you enjoy your time here! If you need help, feel free to ask me, or find a mentor here: clubs/1127

It's called the Buddy System- essentially a new YWSer finds a mentor to guide them through the first month or more of YWS. Also, all the mods (green) are really nice, so you an ask them, too, if your mentor or I aren't around.

Also, just so you know: when replying to a comment you can tag them. Basically it'll send them a notification saying they were mentioned so they can reply and know you got back to them! All you do is put a little '@' at the front of their name, like I did with yours in the first sentence. Hope that helped!

Once more, welcome to YWS!

-Feather
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon