z

Young Writers Society

young writer

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:18 pm
jaybaby says...

I am a young writer hope to get published the future. working on first book.

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:24 pm
Virgil says...

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else with a green or red name. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of book are you working on? I hope to see you around the site!

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

Random avatar

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:52 pm
jaybaby says...

It is called lucky strike it fiction not sure group it in but have magic, have to with young boy of 18 receive pair of bowling shoes, Your see grandfather was ameuter bowler back in the 70s. it teenage high school book want everyone be able read it want live out as mature content possible but hard. So take place somewhere rainy,have with Irish lucky. After the school is suspend from sports because the basketball and football is always get in fights opposing team. Zhane wants his friend to= join him is bowling matching against quarterback AND HIS Friends.

Random avatar

Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:02 pm
jaybaby says...

I am to site so bear with me.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:12 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Welcome to YWS, Jay! I hope you enjoy your time here and find the help to polish that novel right up. As someone who's in the process of getting published herself, I can tell you that's a huge deal. Publishers don't like it when you give them something that's a huge mess. So edit, revise, edit again and polish! You shouldn't have too many problems then.

That sounds like urban fantasy and young adult. Does that help you with the genres?

See you around!

~Scarlett.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

Random avatar

Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:14 pm
jaybaby says...

have script but don't want show it like topic secret lol. just wrote from the top of my head.

The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)