Hey Everyone .O.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:45 pm
JaxSamford says...

NicolMemo wrote:YAY!

I love coffee too and cats too!

Spoiler! :
Are coffee and cats valid reasons to shout YAY!?

Coffee and cats are valid reasons for anything, plus yelling is the bEST

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:48 pm
View Likes
JaxSamford says...

Dest wrote:
JaxSamford wrote:Thanks! And graphic novels, eh? Have you ever read Fahrenheit 451 in graphic novel format? It's really quite amazing, and it might even be better than the original novel ;D just my opinion though

Nah! I've never read it. Might check it out now. I mostly read graphic novels from First Second or Oni press publishing

Definitely worth checking out, but I don't recommend it if you haven't read the novel first, as the backstory is explained in further detail there than in the graphic novel! ^_^

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien