z

Young Writers Society

Hello Again

Reviews: 0
Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:48 am
View Likes
hoteltoday says...

Hi, I'm hoteltoday and it's nice to meet you!
I'm not frequently on the web so my updates might be slow, just so you know.
I actually used to be on this site a lot a few years ago, and accidentally locked myself out. I then proceeded to forget all about it until around right now. This is some attempt at a fresh start, I guess, and I'm glad to be back! :mrgreen:

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:55 am
Virgil says...

Welcome back to the site! If you don't mind me asking, who were you before you got locked out? If you have any questions since it seems to have been quite some time, feel free to ask me or anyone else with a green or red name, as I'm sure they're happy to help as well.

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

Reviews: 0
Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:17 am
hoteltoday says...

Thank you for your support. I think I have the name written down somewhere, I unfortunately can't remember it for the life of me currently. I'll get back to you if I manage to find it, though!

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:18 am
SteppeVesteffi says...

Oh wow, I did the SAME THING. I was on here a couple of years ago, under a different account, locked myself out (THE SHAME), and just rejoined a few days ago under this new name. At first I was super bummed (and I'm still holding out hope I'll get back into my old account one day...), but it's actually been kind of great so far. ^_^

Anyway, if you need to commiserate with anyone, I'm your girl! :D

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:38 am
Iggy says...

Welcome back to YWS!!!!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:14 pm
passenger says...

hey, hotel! welcome to YWS! if you have any questions or would like to talk, my inbox is open. don't hesitate to hit me up!

by the way, I love your avatar. ;)
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore