z

Young Writers Society

Heya! (b^.^)b

Reviews: 0
Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:37 am
CarinaWillow says...

I wish I would have found this long ago! I don't know how long this has been around but I have been a writer for quite some time. I'm 28 ( I don't feel like it.. T_T ) and I started my writing adventure as a role player back in 1999 ( I was like 10? o.o) I started with wolf rp and oh my did I LOVE it! ( Miss it even...) I did that for some years before I got into fantasy rp. Then I got obsessed over anime, I loved Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo, and I REALLY got into Inuyasha.

For years my friend and I worked on Inuyasha fanfics. It was so much fun. I also drew a lot of fanart from the series. Mostly of our made up characters. Since I graduated from high school I became obsessed with World of Warcraft, I played Warcraft long ago but never new there was a online game so I joined very eagerly in 2006 and have been playing since. ^-^

I am not the best at grammar, but I love writing. I am a mom to a 5 year old human child and 4 fur babies (cats), wife, and I work full time so my time gets a bit limited. But since my child is becoming a little more independent I have had a little more time to myself! Yay! I am currently working on 2 fantasy books. I have ADD so I hop around a lot. I also like to write poetry. I draw, paint and color when I have time as well. AND I love love love music. I am extremely introverted and I have to have me time with music at least every other day or I get a little emotionally crazy... ^^

But I am so excited to be here! I hope to be a inspiration to someone once I start posting some things. Or even be helpful to someone! I don't like stepping on toes so I kind of lurk more than anything, it took me this long to build up courage to make a post.. but everyone seems very friendly here. :)

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:42 am
View Likes
Virgil says...

Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else with a green or red name, who I'm sure is willing to help you out. I love to write poetry as well. I hope to see you around the site! ^^

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

Reviews: 0
Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:44 am
CarinaWillow says...

Thank you much! ^^

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:52 am
ScarlettFire says...

Welcome to YWS, @CarinaWillow! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Oooh, a RPer, huh? You're going to love the Storybooks section. I highly recommend you check it out! OMG! Another Sailor Moon fan? Have you been watching the new one? Sailor Moon Crystal? It's actually pretty good. And you're a gamer! Coooool. And a mum! Go you!

Two fantasy books? Care to tell us about them? Or better yet, share a little of them here on YWS?? I'd be down for reading them. ^^

See you around!

~Scarlett.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:53 pm
passenger says...

Welcome to YWS, Carina!
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe