z

Young Writers Society

Hi everyone!

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:23 am
maisewriting says...

Hi! I'm Maya, I'm 14 years old. Um... Obviously I like writing, that's why I'm here. I'm currently about 35,000 words into a fantasy novel, and about to start a contemporary short story.
I don't know what else to say :)

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:41 am
Iggy says...

hey maya! beautiful name <3 welcome to yws! it's a pleasure to meet you. good luck with your novel! this is a great site to get advice/feedback on your chapters if you submit them via our publishing center :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

16 Reviews

Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:24 am
maisewriting says...

Iggy wrote:hey maya! beautiful name <3 welcome to yws! it's a pleasure to meet you. good luck with your novel! this is a great site to get advice/feedback on your chapters if you submit them via our publishing center :)

ah thanks so much! i've already submitted a couple of things here and i've gotten a review that's really helpful. it's a great community here, everyone seems so lovely and helpful!

475 Reviews

Reviews: 475
Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:04 pm
Apricity says...

hey maya! Late welcome to YWS, you're doing awesome with those reviews! :) If you've got any questions about the site or just anything in general, feel free to ask me! If you write fantasy, I assume you like reading fantasy books? Do you have any favourites?
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

16 Reviews

Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:17 pm
maisewriting says...

Apricity wrote:hey maya! Late welcome to YWS, you're doing awesome with those reviews! :) If you've got any questions about the site or just anything in general, feel free to ask me! If you write fantasy, I assume you like reading fantasy books? Do you have any favourites?

ah thanks! yes i do like fantasy, i'm a huge fan of harry potter and i also really love throne of glass. when i was younger i read many fairy books and the like, so that contributed to everything as well!

Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
— Niels Bohr