z

Young Writers Society

Hello ( hello, hello how low)

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:50 pm
shima says...

Hey. Guess it is customary here to introduce yourself.
Well then, let's begin.
Name is Mikhail. 19 years of age. Russian by nationality. Live in Belgium (anybody else here from this small country ?). City is Boutersem, a small village not too far from Brussels (since that is the only town from Belgium folks know, I guess). Live in a very large house with my mom and my granddad and grandmother.
Am (still) in school, long story, boring. Hobbies - Writing, Theater, school play.
I like old movies, internet, the 90ties and 80ties , geeky stuff (DW, Twin Peaks, comic books, Spn, Sherlock and etc...), music and books. Love travelling, too.
Kinda asocial you can say, don't have a lot of friends.
Came to this site in search of advice on how to become a writer.

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:59 pm
Virgil says...

Welcome to YWS, shima! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else that has a name in green or red, as I'm sure they'd be glad to help as well. I hope you enjoy being on the site!

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

624 Reviews

Reviews: 624
Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:01 pm
Casanova says...

Welcome to YWS! I hope you like it and don't be shy to ask questions or talk with other users(especially those in green or red like kaos mentioned!)
Chat's bangin' yo

“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly