z

Young Writers Society

I'm Taking Over.

Reviews: 0
Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:53 pm
MrZinkz says...

Hello Dear Fans, It is I, MrZinkz. Be prepared to get some quality Avatar Fan Fiction. If you have Question, Comments.... Conversions. Please do just ask me. I'm a nice person for the most part.
MrZinkz

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:14 pm
Holysocks says...

Welcome aboard! ;) There's definitely some Avatar fans in our community. *cough* @Lumi *cough*
100% autistic

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:25 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

I, for one, am prepared to bow down, but only if the fic is en pointe. And I mean en pointe, MrZinkz. I mean boomerangs, I mean cabbages; I want the whole nine yards.

Also, welcome to YWS! xD I hope you love it here as much as I do because holy whoa are there reasons to love it.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

624 Reviews

Reviews: 624
Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:29 pm
Casanova says...

Welcome to YWS, Blink!
Chat's bangin' yo

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:38 am
KiraThePotatoChip says...

Hello, It's the resident realm creator, and real life enemy here. I see you have invaded this place I like to call a second home. Below you will find an airing of grievance. You have a week to vacate the premises before I am forced to duel you during the event on Wednesday.

~Now that that's out of the way, welcome to the site. Yipee, I'm here, guiding you around, and hopefully not getting you shot. Any questions you have can be asked to me, or anyone else on this site. I hope to see your first work soon!

Until then, Kira, your angry group member. :evil:

Spoiler! :
http://www.bureauofcommunication.com/sent/37126675
Bisexual Disaster, Master Stroke of a human being, may or may not incite a revolution.

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain