z

Young Writers Society

Hiya Everyone!

Reviews: 0
Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:06 pm
aurisvanthe says...

Hiya Writer's Society! I'm Auris, and I'm a new/ish/ writer from the Midwest US. I'm also a fairly good artist /as proclaimed by my friends/ and am always up for a commission! Being genderfluid and gynesexual, I'm a part of the LGBT community, and will happily fight someone over our rights. Feel free to message me if you ever want to talk!

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:15 pm
Eternity says...

Welcome to YWS, then! I'm Rin, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'd love to see your art sometime.

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:22 pm
Virgil says...

Hi, Auris and welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy being on the site. I happen to be apart of the LGBT community as well, as other people are on the site as well! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me or any of the other names that are green or red!

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:53 pm
Wolfi says...

Welcome! YWS is an awesome place with an awesome community of writers, and you sound like a wonderful addition to our family. :) I look forward to see your writing and art!
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:15 pm
Holysocks says...

Hey Auris, welcome aboard! c:

I'm glad to see another artist joining us! Something you might find interesting is the Art & Photography forum. If you're feeling adventurous, it would be awesome if you started your own thread there and showed us some of your art sometime! ^_^

See ya around~
100% autistic

i don't need to search the stars to know myself
— soundofmind