z

Young Writers Society

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:58 pm
NarniaQueen says...

Hi, my name is NarniaQueen and I am a newbie! I already love this place!

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:16 am
Steggy says...

Welcome to YWS, @NarniaQueen!

YWS Rules

These have links that can help you around YWS and can answer your many questions about YWS!

FAQ

For all your questions are answered. From points from reviews (which you can earn and you get different colored stars along the way) to who runs the site (this color, this color, and this color can help with anything you need!) If you have any questions, go to This forum to answer your question. However if you have a question about writing, Ask an Expert can help!

Also if you want to do something with role-playing games, the following links can help:
Storybook Resources and Storybook Rules

Anyway, I hope this helps you and welcome to YWS! I must ask: what do you like write/read?
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:57 am
Holysocks says...

Welcome to YWS! Glad you're already liking it! C:

If you have any questions, let me know!
100% autistic

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:38 am
NarniaQueen says...

Thanks!

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:18 am
Charm says...

I'm glad you love it. I love it too! Welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions or if you want to chat about anything~!

Once here on Young Writers Society, in chat, chickens wanted variety. They complained to Nate and after debate became funky orangutans silently.
— Mea