z

Young Writers Society

Introducing myself~

Reviews: 0
Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:00 pm
View Likes
Pokcardaxmas says...

Hello everyone! I'm a guy from Lithuania, my name's Karolis, you can call me just K. Yesterday, my friend told me about this website and got me interested. So I thought that I should sign in here.

So I'm really into art, not necessarily literature. But especially literature and music. I certainly enjoy writing and reading, even though usually I don't have enough time to do that. So I hope that maybe some day in the future I'll upload something here :>

Now what about my writings I can tell that I'm still learning, and not just writing itself, but English language too because it's my second one. So please note me if I do any kind of mistake. :) I hope that you'd like my style (which I consider to be melancholic, sad, often tragic (a bit of an addiction), fantasy, mystery, sometimes ironic/sarcastic) and enjoy reading my stories.

Also I see that there's a RPG kind of section... Surely want to join in :) But still getting to know this website so I may struggle for a bit, excuse me...

In short, I hope I'll have a great time here texting to interesting people and doing other different sorts of things. Pleased to meet you! :)

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:19 pm
PancakeandWaffle says...

Hi I'm Pancake and welcome to YWS! It's wonderful to have a new member of the crew! I hope you have a lot of fun here and make a bunch of strange but wonderful friends. Also your English is really well done. Have a wonderful day K!

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:06 pm
Holysocks says...

Welcome to the family! I agree with Pan; your English is pretty good- maybe even better than mine, and English IS my first language. ;) I think you'll fit in really well <3
100% autistic

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:07 pm
godlypopo says...

WELCOME TO YWS!!!!! *Throws confetti, prizes and welcome glitter all over you* Need anything? Feel free to ask :D
Our mind is a network of doorways, each one leading to a different room of thoughts and imagined ideas. Every time we read or learn about something new, a new network of doorways is born

Smile

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:40 pm
Astronomer says...

Welcome to YWS! Your English is on point! ^-^

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:52 pm
Virgil says...

Welcome to YWS! c:

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:13 pm
Brigadier says...

Hey there Karolis. Welcome to YWS!
Good luck, have fun and dive into the storybooks.
~Lizz

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

216 Reviews

Reviews: 216
Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:44 pm
DivergentDemigod says...

Hey welcome! I hope u enjoy it around were! C:
LIVE YOUNG! LIVE FREE!
Don't be someone who searches, finds and runs away.

Spoiler! :
You have to get lost before you find yourself.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:13 pm
Tiptoe says...

Welcome ^^

No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance