z

Young Writers Society

Hello

Supporter

Reviews: 2
Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:19 pm
View Likes
JKH says...

Hello fellow writers, my name (pseudonym) is Jonathan Kristopher Hawk (JKH), and
I guess you could say that I'm new here, I'm however already familiar with the general concept of the site, but help is always appreciated.

Now, I'm not really good at writing about myself, so you'll have to excuse me but I think I'll skip that part for now.

Also, just to put it out there, I have Asperger's Syndrome, so if I ever seem unfriendly, distant or just "out of place", it's not because I choose to be, it's just the way I am. But feel free to tell me when I behave as such and I will try my best to correct the mistake(s) I made.

I think that does it for my (rather messy) introduction and I thank you all who decided to take some of your precious time to read it.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:49 pm
godlypopo says...

Welcome to YWS :D Hope you enjoy your time here with us!!
Our mind is a network of doorways, each one leading to a different room of thoughts and imagined ideas. Every time we read or learn about something new, a new network of doorways is born

Smile

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:02 pm
Holysocks says...

Welcome to the family! ^_^
100% autistic

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:17 pm
Virgil says...

Welcome to YWS! Do you have anything in particular you like to write/or?

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

Supporter

Reviews: 2
Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:29 pm
JKH says...

I like writing almost anything, as long as I'm in the mood for it. But almost all my stories contain death in one way or another.

It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314