z

Young Writers Society

Sarcasm Flows Through Me

Reviews: 2
Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:07 pm
LokerMontagary says...

Hey guys. My pen name is Loker Montagary, but I don't mind if you call me Ike. There's actually three ways you can call me now that I thought of a nickname for Montagary. Ike, Loker, or Monty. Hah. Not enough options. Lowkey, I've been liking the name Monty.

Anyways, I was in YWS back when I was around 15 or even younger. I can't really remember. All I know is that I wrote some terrible things on this website. I'm rejoining for fun and also I really need more writer friends. I'm lonely and I got no one to talk about writing with ;-;

As the title suggest, my body consist of 60% sarcasm. Don't mind about the fact that the 60% is supposed to be water. I'll try my best to notify people because I know strangers don't know that my comments are 90% sarcastic. I'm reading that title again and I'm getting some other... suggestive theme >.> I just wanted to put a title that's different from "hello" or "hi."

I like to write fantasy and young adult (is that a genre?) since that's where I'm the most comfortable. I usually put in LGBT themes (I never realized it until somebody told me that I had a token lesbian) and romance in my stories. I might put up a story, or at least one I've been getting back into writing. Honestly, I haven't been writing much. Creatively, I mean.

Been writing scripts for my youtube videos. coughs

Oh, I like anime and manga, but not as much. I'm serious. I didn't destroy my sleep schedule this past month staying up late to finish series and watching countless amount of anime that I've missed this year or anything like that. Someone stop me. Please. Is it safe to say that I'm an avid fan of yuri?

Feel free to ask me questions since I'm not that reserved :P

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:41 am
Holysocks says...

Welcome back to YWS! C: You sound like a pretty cool person, and I hope you stick around longer this time! ^_^
100% autistic

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:42 am
Steggy says...

Welcome back! I'm sure you'll find some news writer friends. We're a big community so I'm also sure you'll fit right in! :)
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:05 am
View Likes
LokerMontagary says...

Holysocks wrote:Welcome back to YWS! C: You sound like a pretty cool person, and I hope you stick around longer this time! ^_^

A cool person you say? 8) You'd think differently if you see my twitter. Lol. Yeah, I'm trying to get back into writing so I'll stick around. I did stay here for at least 2 years or so before completely forgetting about it.

Whoops.

Thanks for the welcome :3

Steggy wrote:Welcome back! I'm sure you'll find some news writer friends. We're a big community so I'm also sure you'll fit right in! :)

Thank you :o

I know you guys are a big community 8) I just gotta find the right people.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:21 am
soundofmind says...

If you wanna find the right people, don't rule out the lefties. ;)))) They're pretty creative, so I hear.

ALSO, welcome and hello there!
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:45 am
LokerMontagary says...

soundofmind wrote:If you wanna find the right people, don't rule out the lefties. ;)))) They're pretty creative, so I hear.

ALSO, welcome and hello there!

HUEHUEHUE! Wait. I thought lefties are the Devil's left hand or something like that o_o Must be how they stem their creativity. Should have some chats with them.

Thank you for the welcome!

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:50 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Welcome to YWS!
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:05 pm
deleted21 says...

Hello, Loker Montagary! Welcome to YWS once again! ^^

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:55 pm
Pompadour says...

welcome!
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing