z

Young Writers Society

It's just lil' o' me

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:19 pm
View Likes
Paradaux says...

Hey there my names'a Paradaux 15 year old dude who sits in english class and wishes everyone wasn't as stupid as they are. That really bothers me.

I'm From the great ol' country that is Ireland where we all eat potatoes for every meal in the day with a side of guinness, Even the kids do. It's pretty worrying but we have no underage drinking laws so it's all OK, Also murder is legal here soo uhh yeah it's like a never ending purge but put it this way if someone ticks you off you just get up an' kill 'em.

For those already packing your backs for Ireland assuming everything you read on the internet is true then you need to sit down and learn the definition of obvious sarcasm.

Yeah, I'm a sarcastic guy Catalyst Recommended me to this forum back in 2014, made an account, wrote a thing or two, deleted it then made a new one only recently under a new name. I'm a web developer, wanna be graphics artist and animator I run a small time animation youtube channel and a general portfolio site here: http://rianscode.com

I've never really been overly good at english however being top of my class in an Irish secondary school hasn't been overly difficult and I'd be top if Catalyst Hadn't the vocabulary of a dictionary.

I'm a pretty laid back guy I tend to make plenty of puns (most of which are pun-ishable) and I just generally like to have a laugh but get som work done at the same time.

I look forward to meeting all of you and having a great ol' chat over a point of guinness (again sarcasm. Sorry.)
School, Read, Review, Write, Repeat.
Or not, that works too.
QOTW "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler"

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:14 pm
Brigadier says...

Hey there @Paradaux. Welcome to YWS!
So congrats on your first star, that's always a good achievement to make.
Also if sarcasm is your game, you should join us in chat once and awhile. We never really stop being not serious so enter at your own risk.
What do you like to write? Hopefully you get around to publishing something now that you have all of those points.
Good luck.
Happy Halloween!
Lizzy
The Queen of the Book Clubs

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:38 pm
Catalyst says...

As an Irishman, I find this deeply insulting. Firstly, you imply that in Ireland you need a REASON to kill people. Secondly, you only mentioned Guinness and potatoes as our native foods. We Irish subsist off of much more. For example, we like moisture off of rocks, eat the fungi that develop under our desk, and our frequent cannibals.
I suggest you check your facts next time, "Irishman", if the title can be even afforded to you anymore.
"Somewhere out there there is a tree working very hard to replace the oxygen you consume. NOW GO APOLOGISE TO IT"

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:15 pm
deleted21 says...

Ireland is a country I wish to visit for dozens and dozens of reasons xD
so,
Hello!

Assuming you know enough about the site already, welcome again! Hope you stay (Deleting account is no longer possible^^ except for extraordinary circumstances, (At least I think so :3))

Anyhow, enjoy some spider deviled eggs! =3

Reviews: 1
Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:00 pm
conigleemage4510 says...

Hi Paradaux,

Just to tell you http://rianscode.com does not work
Are you wondering what's in this text box.

Well there's just this and nothing else, so go home...

:evil: :evil: :evil:

"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore