z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

Reviews: 0
Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:37 pm
livingdeadgirl1995 says...

Hello fellow writers!

My name is Tiffany Marie Valentine. I'm 20 years old. (Will be 21 on November 24th.) I'm a mental health advocate, singer-songwriter, musician, motivational speaker, photographer and author. I'm currently a college student. I'm writing a book called Hell. (It's based on the nightmares I've had in the past.) It does have mature language in it. (Hope that's okay.) You can get to know me more on social media!

Twitter: removed for safety
Insatgram: removed for safety
Facebook: removed for safety
Snapchat: removed for safety
Love,
Tiffany Marie Valentine <3

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:50 pm
flowerblossom856 says...

hello! I would like too read this. I am amber, I'm 14 years old and I love to write poetry. I just joined this and would love for you to show me around. I know your a busy women but it would be nice if you could do this for me. It is okay if you say no. please text back asap.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:57 am
Holysocks says...

Welcome to the site! c: It's totally okay if your work has mature language/content as long as you rate your work accordingly! If you're not sure what to rate your work, here's the Content Rating Guidelines!

@flowerblossom856 welcome to the site as well! Livingdeadgirl1995 is a new member and thus probably won't know much about the site. I'd advise you to simply explore and try out different parts of YWS! And if you have any questions or need any help feel free to ask me or anyone in green. C:
100% autistic

Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound