z

Young Writers Society

Introduction

Reviews: 1
Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:28 pm
darkxlayer says...

Hey there,

well.... I'm not really a good writer, but i do love reading articles and short stories. I thought i should give writing a try too! so someone who's really beautiful and very special to me (yes, i am talking about my gf) told me about YWS. I've read some articles and loved them. It's really great to see a community dedicated to new writers.

now about me,

I'm an Indian, Engineering student, Music lover, Big time thinker and someone with a good imagination. Like everyone out there, there has been ups and downs in my life too. Because i'm a human. But unlike an average guy, I've seen them as life lessons. or in a gaming term, XP or experience points. because i'm not not an average human (And also because i used to be a gamer).
Life is full of surprises... sometimes it makes you feel warm and happy, sometimes it kick you in your balls. Sometimes, it makes you the hero of your story, sometimes... a villain. I've played both roles and enjoyed it so far. And i'm looking forward to the horizon, with new hopes and dreams.
~ Seby ~

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:38 am
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Welcome aboard! C: I hope you enjoy your stay! If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me. :D
100% autistic

Reviews: 1
Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:47 am
View Likes
darkxlayer says...

@Holysocks
Thank you ^_^
i will surely rely on you guys for doubts...
(don't worry, no grammar will be asked)
~ Seby ~

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:05 pm
deleted21 says...

Welcomey! India is awesome, I had a trip there few months back, it's utterly amazing, except Delhi's sun! XD

Anyway, hope you love it here matey! It's a pretty cool site. :D

In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian