z

Young Writers Society

Introduction

Reviews: 1
Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:28 pm
darkxlayer says...

Hey there,

well.... I'm not really a good writer, but i do love reading articles and short stories. I thought i should give writing a try too! so someone who's really beautiful and very special to me (yes, i am talking about my gf) told me about YWS. I've read some articles and loved them. It's really great to see a community dedicated to new writers.

now about me,

I'm an Indian, Engineering student, Music lover, Big time thinker and someone with a good imagination. Like everyone out there, there has been ups and downs in my life too. Because i'm a human. But unlike an average guy, I've seen them as life lessons. or in a gaming term, XP or experience points. because i'm not not an average human (And also because i used to be a gamer).
Life is full of surprises... sometimes it makes you feel warm and happy, sometimes it kick you in your balls. Sometimes, it makes you the hero of your story, sometimes... a villain. I've played both roles and enjoyed it so far. And i'm looking forward to the horizon, with new hopes and dreams.
~ Seby ~

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:38 am
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Welcome aboard! C: I hope you enjoy your stay! If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me. :D
100% autistic

Reviews: 1
Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:47 am
View Likes
darkxlayer says...

@Holysocks
Thank you ^_^
i will surely rely on you guys for doubts...
(don't worry, no grammar will be asked)
~ Seby ~

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:05 pm
deleted21 says...

Welcomey! India is awesome, I had a trip there few months back, it's utterly amazing, except Delhi's sun! XD

Anyway, hope you love it here matey! It's a pretty cool site. :D

"Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein