z

Young Writers Society

My Sincere Greetings!

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:57 pm
LeutnantSchweinehund says...

Hello!

I'm a 15 year old amateur writer. I've scoured the Internet relentlessly, searching for at least one good critique forum, and I certainly believe I found it.

I'm a semi-experienced writer. I've been writing for about 2 years now. I'm a low-ranking staff member on an RP (post-by-post roleplay) site. That's about the extent of my experience, really.

I'm not a very good writer. In fact, I believe I've reached my peak, and now my skill growth has taken the shape of a steep downward slope, yet I enjoy writing nevertheless. I usually write fantasy or sci-fi short stories, but I also write provocative critiques and satire when I feel up to the task.

As you can see, I'm quite fond of paragraph breaks. I use them whenever I feel like it. It makes reading text a bit easier. For that reason, you may find that I often reserve entire lines for dialogue alone. Something online RPing has taught me (a bad habit, I know).

I'd like to write a novel one day. I know I'll never write a best-seller or a grand trilogy, and I know I'll be lucky to ever make it onto the shelves, but it's a fantasy of mine. Other than that, I aim to become a good engineer or physicist one day.

I hope you all accept me into your midst! I cannot wait to read your works, but even more, I cannot wait to have my work noticed for once!

Thanks for reading!

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:44 pm
Astronomer says...

Welcome to YWS! :D

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:53 pm
reikann says...

Hello! I think your writing sounds perfectly adequate so far, and am looking forward to seeing your work. It's always nice to have another fantasy author around!

274 Reviews

Reviews: 274
Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:07 pm
cleverclogs says...

Hey, welcome to YWS! Sounds like it's definitely a good pace for you. :D I hope to see you around!
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams

This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:40 pm
Virgil says...

Welcome to YWS!

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World