z

Young Writers Society

My Sincere Greetings!

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:57 pm
LeutnantSchweinehund says...

Hello!

I'm a 15 year old amateur writer. I've scoured the Internet relentlessly, searching for at least one good critique forum, and I certainly believe I found it.

I'm a semi-experienced writer. I've been writing for about 2 years now. I'm a low-ranking staff member on an RP (post-by-post roleplay) site. That's about the extent of my experience, really.

I'm not a very good writer. In fact, I believe I've reached my peak, and now my skill growth has taken the shape of a steep downward slope, yet I enjoy writing nevertheless. I usually write fantasy or sci-fi short stories, but I also write provocative critiques and satire when I feel up to the task.

As you can see, I'm quite fond of paragraph breaks. I use them whenever I feel like it. It makes reading text a bit easier. For that reason, you may find that I often reserve entire lines for dialogue alone. Something online RPing has taught me (a bad habit, I know).

I'd like to write a novel one day. I know I'll never write a best-seller or a grand trilogy, and I know I'll be lucky to ever make it onto the shelves, but it's a fantasy of mine. Other than that, I aim to become a good engineer or physicist one day.

I hope you all accept me into your midst! I cannot wait to read your works, but even more, I cannot wait to have my work noticed for once!

Thanks for reading!

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:44 pm
Astronomer says...

Welcome to YWS! :D

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:53 pm
reikann says...

Hello! I think your writing sounds perfectly adequate so far, and am looking forward to seeing your work. It's always nice to have another fantasy author around!

274 Reviews

Reviews: 274
Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:07 pm
cleverclogs says...

Hey, welcome to YWS! Sounds like it's definitely a good pace for you. :D I hope to see you around!
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams

This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:40 pm
Virgil says...

Welcome to YWS!

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna