z

Young Writers Society

Introduction to me

Reviews: 1
Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:54 pm
Cutiepie says...

Hi i am caitlin, i go by my alias Cutie Pie( got the nickname from mt boyfriend. Who is on this website as well. I love writing and reading, I've always enjoyed writing but im self consiouse about my writing because i have a problem with spelling :? But i would like to get as much help as i can for this book i plan on writing , i usually think in a way that a screen writer would think when making a movie, i try my best to use that ability for my books, i enjoy writing about fantasy and ficional books. I enjoy writing thrillers and f×cked up books. The book im writing now is actaully based on two phycos who love each other. The inspiration was harely quinn and the joker , but i want to write it obviously in a diffrent away, mainly to show that phycotic people can love as well so yeah, i hope to get feed back and i also would love to help some people out as well.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:17 pm
Arouet says...

Sup

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:39 pm
godlypopo says...

Welcome to YWS! If you need anything just ask :D
Our mind is a network of doorways, each one leading to a different room of thoughts and imagined ideas. Every time we read or learn about something new, a new network of doorways is born

Smile

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:21 pm
reikann says...

Hi, Cutie Pie! Good luck with your writing!

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:48 am
Astronomer says...

Welcome to the site, Cutiepie! c:

If you receive a bribe, you must report it in your income.
— John Oliver