z

Young Writers Society

Reviews: 0
Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:50 pm
Screamingwhispers says...

Hey, I'm Liv, but honestly call me whatever. Call me X for all I care. I enjoy writing, and I've been doing it all my life. Recently however, it's not been as good, so don't expect much. I also love to draw but ugh that's even worse that my stories. I'm a Fangirl, so naturally I live for things such as anime, BBC, supernatural, and other things of the sort. I hope I can be welcomed and feel at home here, thank you!

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:25 pm
Astronomer says...

Welcome to YWS! c:

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:09 pm
Pompadour says...

ooh, what kind of anime do you watch? as for writing being bad--well, it has the tendency to be mean sometimes, but that's why it feels so good when you get better at it! what genres do you generally dabble in?

also, welcome!
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:15 pm
Omni says...

Welcome to the site, screamingwhispers! What a cool name haha

Also, don't worry about your writing being bad. I've often heard that the moment you think your work is good enough, that's the moment you stop improving. I'd love to see what you're capable of.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:14 am
heath says...

welcome to yws! you will most certainly get better every time you write, and the reviews help to accelerate that process by pointing out things that you can do better.

274 Reviews

Reviews: 274
Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:07 pm
cleverclogs says...

Welcome to YWS, @Screamingwhispers! Glad to see another spn fan-- I started the series 2 weeks ago and now I'm on season 7. :P We're glad to have you here!
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams

This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:13 pm
reikann says...

Hey Liv! Good luck with your writing. I hope to see it around someday!

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown