z

Young Writers Society

H Am New!

Reviews: 3
Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:01 am
View Likes
Lantz says...

Hi my name is lantz I have been a advanced reader since 1st grade I read at a college grade level and discovered about a year or two back I wanted to become a author the problem I face of now is a severe case of writers block were even when I have a good idea I always get stumped I hope this website will help me cure my block and help improve on some other fields my goal here is to begin writing small and then go for the big leagues I look forward to publishing daily pieces of literature for you all to enjoy I also look forward to cooperating with my fellow writers.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:24 am
Malamaya says...

Hello @Lantz! Nice to meet a fellow newbie! If your worried about something don't be afraid to ask other people who definitely have more experience than me. I'm sure Mage(you'll know her when she greets you) will be much more helpful with any questions you have. As for your writer's block, if it's a character who is giving you a hard time (so much that you consider killing him/her off) then I suggest Character Interviews! If you need to flesh out the lore or of story or go deeper into it I suggest Story Interview! Have fun, keep writing and welcome to YWS!
This is a rather clever sentence that got you to read it all.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:07 pm
Lantz says...

Thank you

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:01 pm
Astronomer says...

Woah, college level reader during 1st grade. I read at 7th in 1st grade, iirc. Welcome to YWS!

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:01 pm
reikann says...

Hey! If that's the case, I look forward to seeing where you end up! Good luck.

Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:38 pm
Lantz says...

lol no i was a advanced reader in 1st grade since then i grew to be a college level reader being able to read a entire 200 chapter book in a day XD now that am done showing off i say thank you both

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:04 pm
Pompadour says...

welcome to YWS, Lantz!
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead