z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:43 pm
SharkTheCat says...

Hello,

My name's Andreea. I'm 21 years old, going not-so-smoothly into adulthood and I'm currently sustaining my existence by working as a video game tester and by furiously writing everything that comes into my mind :))

English is my seconds language - I'm still struggling a tad bit, but I'm learning and improving every day, so here's hoping that my writings won't require the use of eye-bleach treatment.

I usually like writing SF or Fantasy short stories or starting novels (never actually got to finish any novel, mainly because once I know the story, and the lore, and the character, and god darn every details of the universe, writing it becomes... not as exciting as one might think)

Glad to be here! (bow)

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:52 pm
Kazeybear says...

Welcome to YWS! It's great to have you here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask an admin, or me, or frankly anyone who's been on here a while.

~Kazey
We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect - Anaïs Nin
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you - Ray Bradbury

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:54 pm
Kazeybear says...

Also that cat is adorable and I just want to gobble it all up, but in a good way XD
We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect - Anaïs Nin
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you - Ray Bradbury

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:11 pm
Astronomer says...

English is also my second language, welcome to YWS!

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:48 pm
Pompadour says...

Hello, and welcome to YWS! English is my second language, too. c: Feel free to poke me or any of the moderators--those are the people in shades of green--if you need anything!

See you around~
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:56 pm
reikann says...

Hello, Shark! I love your icon.
English is an awful language to learn, but reading and writing it is the way to go to learn!
Video game tester, huh? That sounds fun!

'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11