z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

Reviews: 0
Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:57 pm
sepiamilkbox says...

Hi everyone! sepiamilkbox is an account created to solve any troubles that might be on your mind. Whether it's why isn't my pet turtle eating to something of a more seriousness.

sepiamilkbox will try to the best of their ability and solve these problems. Of course, unless you wish for your identity to be revealed you can remain as anonymous.

There are two ways you can submit questions.

The first type of question where you don't mind everyone seeing can be posted on this wall.

The second type of question where it's something more private can be PMed through. Your privacy is guaranteed 110%.

Some of you may be wondering, why this. Because we all live in an incredibly fast-paced world where we are constantly barraged with problems, problems that we might ignore because there is no one to talk to or just too busy. sepiamilkbox is created so that everyone's life will be a bit easier, so that everyone can breathe a little better.

With love.

-sepiamilkbox

p.s: sepiamilkbox has deliberately avoided using pronouns such as 'we', 'I', and such but be rest assured that sepiamilkbox is real and not a bot.

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:28 pm
reikann says...

Hello, sepiamilkbox. That's a lovely idea you have.
Best of luck on your mission!

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:33 pm
Astronomer says...

Welcome to YWS! Sure you aren't a bot? :P

Reviews: 0
Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:09 pm
sepiamilkbox says...

@reikann, thank you!

@Moonwatcher, thank you for the welcome. I'm sure. ;)

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss