z

Young Writers Society

Hello ❤

Reviews: 1
Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:23 pm
View Likes
RachelSteim says...

My name is Rachel and I am 15 years old. I joined this website because I am looking for a new writing community to help promote my stories and talk with other writers that are around the same age as me.

I am currently living with my mom, my younger sister, and my two dogs and two cats. I am a sophomore in highschool and love to play the violin as well as sing. As a writer, I am currently writing a story called Third Wheel that I can hopefully finish in time for the Wattpad's #Wattys2016. I also love to write short stories for contests and competitions. I will be posting updates on my stories both on here, as well as my other social media accounts (I will post the usernames below.)

As I join this website, I am in hopes that I will be able to meet new writers just like myself, update daily to help motivate both myself and other writers, and learn new tips and tricks on how to become a better writer in general, as well as sharing some of my advice as well :)

If you would like to follow me and get even more updates elsewhere, click the links below:
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/RachelSteim
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rachelsteim

I hope I can get to know all of you real soon,
Rachel

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:30 pm
Astronomer says...

Welcome to YWS!
That's quite an introduction you made there. You've come to the right place!

274 Reviews

Reviews: 274
Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:40 pm
cleverclogs says...

Welcome to YWS, Rachel! Sounds like you'll fit right in! :D
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams

This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:33 pm
zamy says...

Welcome to YWS!
Last edited by zamy on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:50 pm
rainforest says...

What a nice little intro! Crazy you figured out all that BB code, it took me forever. Anyways, welcome to YWS!
this account proudly supports lgbt rights

You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat