z

Young Writers Society

Hello ❤

Reviews: 1
Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:23 pm
View Likes
RachelSteim says...

My name is Rachel and I am 15 years old. I joined this website because I am looking for a new writing community to help promote my stories and talk with other writers that are around the same age as me.

I am currently living with my mom, my younger sister, and my two dogs and two cats. I am a sophomore in highschool and love to play the violin as well as sing. As a writer, I am currently writing a story called Third Wheel that I can hopefully finish in time for the Wattpad's #Wattys2016. I also love to write short stories for contests and competitions. I will be posting updates on my stories both on here, as well as my other social media accounts (I will post the usernames below.)

As I join this website, I am in hopes that I will be able to meet new writers just like myself, update daily to help motivate both myself and other writers, and learn new tips and tricks on how to become a better writer in general, as well as sharing some of my advice as well :)

If you would like to follow me and get even more updates elsewhere, click the links below:
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/RachelSteim
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rachelsteim

I hope I can get to know all of you real soon,
Rachel

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:30 pm
Astronomer says...

Welcome to YWS!
That's quite an introduction you made there. You've come to the right place!

274 Reviews

Reviews: 274
Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:40 pm
cleverclogs says...

Welcome to YWS, Rachel! Sounds like you'll fit right in! :D
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams

This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:33 pm
zamy says...

Welcome to YWS!
Last edited by zamy on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:50 pm
rainforest says...

What a nice little intro! Crazy you figured out all that BB code, it took me forever. Anyways, welcome to YWS!
this account proudly supports lgbt rights

The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
— Unknown