z

Young Writers Society

Ello people

Reviews: 0
Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:10 pm
Emoteen says...

Umm..yeah I'm a bit lost XD but hi um I was told to introduce myself here sooo here I am :) So I'm Emma and I'm 15. And um besides writing, I like to climb trees and listen to bands <3. And yeah lol I can be pretty depressing at times, I'm really super awkward and shy and I over think basically everything...so yeah my favorite color is black or dark purple. I've never shared any of my stories with anyone yet besides my sister and that didn't really go well sooo XD but anyway yeah I almost always have a pen in my Hand and earbuds on. Some of my My favorite books are: the inheritance cycle, the chronicles of Narnia, LOTR and such. sooo yeah..hi XD (if you know who my picture is of, then I like you XD) oh, and fandoms are basically my life. (And does anyone else have dreams that would make awesome books? no? Just me? Well alright then.)

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:22 pm
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Hey Emma! Welcome to the family. C:

Sisters, I think, are notorious for having odd opinions on your work!- or at least, that's what I've found with my sister. XD

What sort of music/bands do you listen to? There's a fair amount of music fanatics on YWS, and here's a club where you can find a lot of them! I'm sure a few of them will recognise your avvie! ^_^

If you have any questions or need someone to talk to let me know! c:
100% autistic

862 Reviews

Reviews: 862
Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:47 pm
View Likes
Morrigan says...

Hello there! Welcome to YWS! It's nice to meet you :)

It's nice to see that someone out there still appreciates Mr. Way. He has a corner of my heart, all to himself, furnished in mustard yellow and gray. <3

LOTR is definitely one of my favorites, too. Who is your favorite character? I don't mean to jump on the Sam bandwagon, but Mr. Gamgee tugs at my heartstrings. Do you write a lot of fantasy?

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to message me!

I hope to see you around!
"So many poems growing outta them they're practically a poet-tree"
Gringoamericano

Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:25 pm
Emoteen says...

Pretty much all the story's I write are fantasy. I'm actually working on one now :) legolas is my favorite XD ok how do you tag someone? Lol

494 Reviews

Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:01 pm
View Likes
Holysocks says...

You put an @ symbol before a person's username to tag them, Emma! Like this: @Emoteen c:
100% autistic

Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:15 pm
Emoteen says...

@Holysocks thank you! And some of the bands I like are: MCR, get scared, fall out boy, sleeping with sirens,imagine dragons, Twenty Øne piløts, and a ton of others. I'm band trash. XD

494 Reviews

Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:44 pm
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Anytime! ^_^

Cool! I do like some of Imagine Dragon's songs <3 They tend to be pretty powerful, I find.
100% autistic

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:51 pm
View Likes
Love says...

Welcome yo! :D You seem awesome!! I sometimes get interesting dreams too... XD ;) Hope you like it here ^__^
I was Amareth :)

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:11 pm
View Likes
Remington38 says...

Hi! I agree you seem really cool and I love most of the bands that have been listed. It's a little late for me to say but welcome. I totally am on the same boat with you on the whole awkward deal. I am excited to read your writing!
Proud Reader of Banned Books

Answer to life, the universe, and everything: 42

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Cesar Cruiz

Pluviophile- a lover of rain; someone who finds joy/peace of mind on rainy days.

Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack