z

Young Writers Society

Decision

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:14 pm
VazyD says...

Hello everyone !! A very good day to all. My entry to this community has been fueled my months of having my mind wander about in search of some kind of a beginning , sometimes randomly , sometimes resulting in sleepless nights. A really intense conversation with my sister encouraged me to finally look for that something , and seems like I finally found it !! I really need some honest reviews and criticism from the members to let me know I am on the right path. Thank you sooo much :)

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:19 pm
Astronomer says...

Welcome to YWS!

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:38 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Welcome to YWS, @VazyD!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:04 am
Hannah says...

Welcome to YWS, @VazyD! Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for here. Let me know if you need a review on anything. What kinds of things do you write?
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:15 am
VazyD says...

Hannah wrote:Welcome to YWS, @VazyD! Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for here. Let me know if you need a review on anything. What kinds of things do you write?

Thanks a lot, Hannah !! I'll do my best to gain inspiration and motivation from all of you in here , because in the course of a year and a half , I have been goibg through a dry spell . So.. Well basically I write short stories , pieces on any given topic and sometimes poems. But, what I do the best , atleast according to me , is taking a passing thought , converting it into a story or a really intense analysis , and then spilling it on paper. Helps me unwind :) I hope I would get some real , honest and constructive criticism and input from everyone . :D

The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare