z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:04 am
StarGazer says...

Hi, I'm StarGazer! I'm nearly 16, nearly a junior, and nearly ready to get on with this post! I'm new here but not to writing, and I'm hoping to make a few friends I can actually talk to about writing without their eyes glazing over. My favorite genres are fantasy and sci-fi, but I love all writing, and I'm willing to help anyone look over their story. Advanced warning, I can be a bit of a harsh critic, but I promise to always try to be kind. In addition, I could use some help myself. I have a new story idea I'm trying to flesh out, and because I have no one to talk to its just going around in circles in my head. If anyone is willing to give me a hand with it, I will love you forever.

Sorry if that seemed like too much, I've never done anything like this before. Please message me, I promise I'm actually very nice!

274 Reviews

Reviews: 274
Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:12 am
cleverclogs says...

Welcome to YWS! :D
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams

This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:44 pm
Holysocks says...

Welcome to YWS, StarGazer! C:

If you ever have any questions, need a friend/someone to talk to, let me know!
100% autistic

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:57 pm
reikann says...

Nice to meet you! I hope you make good friends!

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:05 pm
Aley says...

Welcome to YWS StarGazer!

Great pick with the username.

If you're looking for some advice or help on a story idea you can always come into the chat you can access through the main page, or if you write 5 reviews, there's a chat bar and I'm always willing to help hash through story ideas.

There is also a forum which can help with that (viewforum.php?f=124), and~ One of my personal creations for an event a while ago THIS!: Journal Making Challenge I made this to help people get all their ideas for a story out on paper and really get into the nitty gritty of the preplanning stages. You can use it as a way to start organizing your idea. Just take it step by step and don't try to do everything at once. It was supposed to be one over a month =D You can't build Rome in a day.

Welcome to YWS.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:17 pm
Astronomer says...

Have a somewhat belated welcome to YWS!
you already have more reviews than me what why

Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato