z

Young Writers Society

welp. i'm here.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:00 am
View Likes
geoffles says...

Hey peoples, I'm Geoff, I'm a new. Um. I guess I'll just talk about myself, something I hate with a passion.

I'm 17.

I'm a gay.

Pronouns are he/him or they/them (no preference)

I like writing fiction and fantasy and especially experimental writing.

I also like to draw, and do graphic design, so if you ever want a digital portrait of one of your characters (portraits are my thing, nice fantasy style portraits) lemme know. Chances are I'm free and dying for a request.

I don't exactly know how this site works but imma bout to go explore. so i'm off. thanks pals. maybe i'll post something tonight. we'll see.

oh yeah and I have headmates, so if you don't know what that's about and want to know more or something just lemme know. we appreciate kind questions, well, most of us anyway. Please don't stone me.

thanks,

geoffles
just got back from a long break due to reasons. if i owe you something please let me know as i honestly don't remember. im sorry, im sorry, im sorry.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:08 am
Holysocks says...

Well it's about time you showed up! We've been waiting for you! Welcome aboard!!!
100% autistic

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:13 am
View Likes
geoffles says...

Holysocks wrote:Well it's about time you showed up! We've been waiting for you! Welcome aboard!!!

thanks, happy to be here. :)
just got back from a long break due to reasons. if i owe you something please let me know as i honestly don't remember. im sorry, im sorry, im sorry.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:43 pm
Astronomer says...

Welcome to YWS! I look forward to seeing your art sometime!

coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug