Young Writers Society

Hi!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:14 pm
View Likes
Koitsubaki says...

Hey guys, I'm Shiro! It feels

Very good ending up in this place. A lot of times in the past, I kept hearing about YWS and how friendly it is, and I am not disappointed at all now that I'm here.

Don't really know anything about myself at all, not even my personal interests or how I got here. Except for the facts that I'm really good at short stories and keeping certain secrets of certain persons. (Maybe I'll know more about myself as time goes on.)

Right now, I feel really excited to get to know this community more and get my first story published.

See you guys around!

~Shiro

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:31 pm
Astronomer says...

Welcome aboard to YWS, Shiro!
The community here really is great, and if you have any questions, do ask, as I'm sure other members, including I, will be glad to answer them.

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:16 am
Kazumi says...

Ay, welcome to YWS. A place where you'll meet a lot of strange people, but you'll love them anyway.
top kek

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:10 pm
View Likes
Pompadour says...

Hi, Shiro! Welcome~ Whoever told you YWS was a friendly site was right! ...mostly. (We only go vampire-hunting on Tuesdays. ;))
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

524 Reviews

Reviews: 524
Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:39 pm
felistia says...

Welcome the YWS. I hope you have a fun stay. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. :D

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:10 am
View Likes
reikann says...

Hello, Shiro! Identity is a difficult thing. How we choose to define ourselves if oftimes more for others than for any deeper reason. Truly, you will decide who you want to be, in time - and if you need help with that, talking to people is a good way to start. Good luck in all your adventures!

Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana