z

Young Writers Society

Hello writing people

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:28 am
View Likes
Haraya says...

Hello, I'm new and I'm still getting the hang of things. Please don't mind my name, it's all just for the sake of disguise. I'm not Japanese anyway. I've been trying to write a story ever since I was fourteen and I couldn't let go of my idea. Now I'm sixteen and I'm still struggling with a first chapter. I'm not exactly a devoted writer but I love it as a hobby. People all over the net say it's better to write with others so I'm finally trying this out. I'm really hoping I will find friendly people especially of my age, who will really help me develop my story and finish it.

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:50 pm
writerkitty says...

Hello there, ShinXMakoto, welcome to YWS!! (Nice name! )^_^

:D Yup! I know how it feels to get stuck in the very first chapter. I've experienced that too. And it took me 4 years to get through the writer's block and all and continue my novel. :D But trust me, this website is filled with really helpful and friendly people who are always willing to help young writers like us! :D And if you're stuck and need help, you've really come to the right place! :D We'd be more than glad to help you develop your story! And as I mentioned earlier, we're all really friendly! :D So never hesitate to ask questions regarding your writing or about this website!! :D :D And if you do have any questions, you can ask me or the mods (People with names in green!)

I really hope you have a truly amazing time here and gain a lot of help to continue your novel!!!! :D

writerkitty.

Just keep writing, writing, WRITING! :D

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:02 pm
BornLoser says...

S'up ma dude! And welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy your stay, honhonhon~

First chapters are always the hardest, but there are plenty of people here on this site who would be willing to help! Just send anyone a PM and I'm sure they would be more than happy to help!

(Pssst, don't ask me. As much as I would like to help I am TERRIBLE at communicating, so probably best to ask someone with better talking skills than me lmao)

Anyways bruv, I wish you good luck on getting your first chapter written! I'd love to read it and give it a review when you've written it :D

Best of luck fam ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"... And we were born to lose" - My Chemical Romance

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:49 pm
Steggy says...

Hello and welcome! It is always great to see new faces around and about on here. I agree with with what everyone said before me; first chapters are the hardest but I always tell myself is that the first chapter is something you just write.

Anyway. If you have any questions about finding stuff or how to publish the newest chapter of your novel, this can help you! Also, asking the people in this color or this color . I hope to see you around! :D
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:11 am
Pompadour says...

One of the best ways to get better at writing is to write! And if you're looking for constructive criticism, you've come to the best watering hole on the internet right place~

Welcome!
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:29 pm
Astronomer says...

Hello there!
Don't worry, YWS is a great place for expanding your ideas and you can always share them with anybody. And so, welcome to the site!

People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin