z

Young Writers Society

Hello, it's me!

Reviews: 0
Mon May 30, 2016 8:48 pm
alonelyghost says...

About a year and a half ago, my best friends and I decided we were going to write a book. It was going to be great! There would be a murder! A girl sending the characters warnings! And a lot of science! We even got to about sixty-four pages. Then we actually got to the murder... and then what?
We never finished it, and probably aren't ever going to finish it, but it opened our minds to actually becoming writers when we were older. We started sharing our book ideas and creating all sorts of characters and worlds, together.
Anyway, my name's Lydia, or alonelyghost. I turned thirteen a few months ago, and since then I've been planning a story that I hope to write in the future. I hope to make some friends on this site and get help on writing when I need it.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon May 30, 2016 9:20 pm
Sevro says...

Hi, Lydia! Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll find that this is a wonderful site, and a welcoming community. If you need any help navigating, you can feel free to ask me or a mod (a user with a green or red name). I hope you enjoy your stay!
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3

Spoiler! :
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:12 am
Pompadour says...

Welcome, welcome!
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:27 pm
Astronomer says...

Bonjour!
Welcome to YWS, the land of reviews!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:15 pm
Iggy says...

Hi, Lydia! Love your name and your avatar! Slytherins for life <3

Welcome to YWS :) I hope you like it here.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki