z

Young Writers Society

Trying new things

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed May 25, 2016 1:47 am
notsolucky says...

I have a little black book i tend to write a lot of poems, verses, songs, etc. etc. i have always been self conscious about my writing so i'm reaching out and hoping to get some feed back and maybe a little boost of confidence in my words. thanks.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed May 25, 2016 6:18 am
Holysocks says...

Welcome to the family! C: I hope you come to love it here.
100% autistic

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Wed May 25, 2016 10:29 am
Lavvie says...

Welcome to YWS!

There are lots of people here keen to help you on with your writing. If you ever need a review, let me know and I'll see what I can do ;)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else in green - the colour that denotes a moderator of the site.

See you around!

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Wed May 25, 2016 2:53 pm
Carlito says...

Hey welcome to YWS, we're happy to have you! :D

I used to be super self-conscious about my writing too. Post your work when you're ready. This is a very active community, so you will get reviews of your work, and if you're nervous about that at all, feel free to include an author's note or something saying that this is new for you and asking people to be gentle. (Most people are gentle anyway, but sometimes it's nice to include a little reminder.) :) There are lots of great articles and things posted in the forums about writing, and the forums are worth checking out anyway because you talk talk or ask about just about anything!

Let me know if you have any questions or need anything at all as you get used to the site! :D
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Thu May 26, 2016 10:04 pm
Steggy says...

Hi and welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here. ^^
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady