z

Young Writers Society

Iam new!

Reviews: 0
Sun May 22, 2016 2:20 pm
anniewrites says...

Hey guys iam new on this site. Kindly support my work. :)

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Sun May 22, 2016 2:30 pm
GoldFlame says...

Welcome to YWS, Annie! Any questions, feel free to send me a call. ^_^
β€œHe leant tensely against the wall and frowned like a man trying to unbend a corkscrew by telekinesis.” – Douglas Adams

Sun May 22, 2016 2:36 pm
anniewrites says...

yeah sureee! thanks :)

Sun May 22, 2016 2:41 pm
anniewrites says...

well tbh i dont know what to do here. i cant post anything.

485 Reviews

Reviews: 485
Sun May 22, 2016 2:47 pm
View Likes
Elijah says...

If I am able to help you, ask.
Also, welcome to YWS.
Be ready to bear darkness as you take that one step closer.

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Sun May 22, 2016 3:27 pm
Kazumi says...

Welcome to YWS!

Don't worry though, everyone will support your works for sure.

I'm feeling a little bit too unmotivated to review, so if you've already published something, do tell me and I'll review for you.

Now, get out there, let your imagination go wild, and publish something great for everyone to see!
top kek

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sun May 22, 2016 6:45 pm
Carlito says...

anniewrites wrote:well tbh i dont know what to do here. i cant post anything.

Hey Annie! Welcome to YWS, we're happy to have you! :D

To post a new work, click on the Publishing Center (very top of the screen in the middle). Here you have your publishing center and you'll see everything you've posted (but since you haven't posted anything yet it'll be blank). :) Then click the red button that says "Add a new work".

It costs 200 points to post a literary work. You're given 200 points when you join so you can post something right away if you want. Put in the title and then put the work in that big text box (I always just copy/paste from whatever document I have it saved in) and then hit Publish It! The last step is to select the type of work and genre and to signify the rating of the work. Then you can submit it and it'll be there for people to review! :)

The best way to get more points so you can post more works is to review. You can get up to 125 points per review. Let me know if you would like any review tips or if you have any other questions! I know new sites can be hard to get used to, so let me know how I can help you get used to things around here! :D

In terms of what else there is to do around here, check out the forums. There are tons of different boards and ways to connect with other writers or talk about writing (or anything really). We also have clubs where you can connect with other people that have similar interests. You can try out storybooks (kind of like an RPG thing) or the chat room as well!
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took