z

Young Writers Society

Hello Fellow Writers

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Mon May 16, 2016 2:03 pm
JohnDavidBarnett says...

Hello everyone! My name is John David and I'm ecstatic to be here. I am a 14 year old who really enjoys writing. It is most definitely something I would like to do professionally. I enjoy writing stories with a dystopian plot line, but I have recently started writing fantasy. I am a writing who just wants to experiment a little bit and I can't wait to jump into the action. :D

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Mon May 16, 2016 9:33 pm
Carlito says...

Hello and welcome! We're ecstatic to have you here! :D

You've found the perfect place to experiment and explore your writing. There are a lot of fantasy writers around here, so you're definitely in good company. I look forward to seeing you more around the site! Let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything I can do to help you get used to YWS. :D
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

25 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 25
Tue May 17, 2016 3:16 am
Gringoamericano says...

Hello JDB, and welcome to YWS!

What are some of your favorite books?
"Can't break an omelette without making a few eggs"

From the ashes of the old YWS Chat; it's the Unofficial YWS Discord server. Come join us!: https://discordapp.com/invite/UhSr7uW

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Tue May 17, 2016 5:49 am
Kazumi says...

Welcome to YWS!

Hopefully you don't churn out those YA dystopian washouts that I despise to the bottom of my heart.

Now, let your imagination run wild and publish something great for all to see!

I'll see you at the Green Room.
top kek

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Wed May 18, 2016 5:43 pm
Lightsong says...

Welcome! I'm into dystopian ever since I read the Hunger Games, but I've always a fan of fantasy! If you want some feedback for your fantasy piece, you can contact me via PM or wall. You can check my review shop in my signature too! Hope you enjoy your stay! :D
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Thu May 19, 2016 3:38 am
rainforest says...

Welcome to YWS!
this account proudly supports lgbt rights

The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain