z

Young Writers Society

I am Cyan

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon May 16, 2016 9:47 am
CyanWaters says...

I'm CyanWaters and i'm very new. I've been looking for chat sites for writers but it kind of looks like this is the closest i'll be getting. I hope to have fun and make lots of friends. I hope eveyone won't mind my soon to be frequent questions about how to use the site.....that about wraps up my intro so...WRITE ON!!!

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Mon May 16, 2016 12:38 pm
Lavvie says...

Welcome to YWS, CyanWaters!

I think you'll find that this site is the best online young writers' community out there ;) Feel free to check out the different aspects, like reviewing which earns you points to post your literary works. We love it when people ask questions, so don't hesitate to bother myself or any other moderator (the members in green).

I look forward to seeing you around YWS!

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Mon May 16, 2016 9:31 pm
Carlito says...

Welcome to YWS! We're happy to have you! :D

You'll find we're a very active community and there are always people around to chat with if that's your thing. Check out the forums and the chat, but don't be afraid to post your work or review things either! Questions are always welcome! Let me know how I can help and if there's anything I can do to help you get used to the site! :D
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Wed May 18, 2016 5:43 pm
Lightsong says...

Welcome! There's a chat room here for writers, but this site can offer you more! Hope you enjoy it here! You can submit your pieces and let others review too, or ask writing advice! :D
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Thu May 19, 2016 3:38 am
rainforest says...

Welcome to YWS!
this account proudly supports lgbt rights

News is not a game show. You don't win a car if you happen to be right.
— John Oliver