z

Young Writers Society

Hello

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Sat May 14, 2016 10:47 am
RippleGylf says...

Hi, I'm RippleGylf. I am an avid whovian, potterhead, sherlockian, and in almost every fandom, somehow. (Except for Supernatural. I have enough insane fandoms already.)

I mostly write poetry, as creative writing is not a talent of mine. And I am also very awkward, if you couldn't already tell.

I'm very excited to be on the site. :D
"Eternity, I hear you calling, but you will not have me yet."

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Sat May 14, 2016 11:01 am
Lavvie says...

Welcome to YWS, Ripple!

I think you'll find lots of people who are just as passionate about those fandoms. Personally, I'm into Harry Potter and Supernatural! (Trust me, it's amazing.)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else in green - these are the site moderators.

See you around the site :D

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Sat May 14, 2016 1:44 pm
Kazumi says...

Welcome to YWS, where you'll find some very strange people but still end up loving them anyway.

I hope to hear from you soon at the Green Room. New faces are often gold mines for good stories.
top kek

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Sat May 14, 2016 1:48 pm
RippleGylf says...

I've already put one of my poems there. :D
"Eternity, I hear you calling, but you will not have me yet."

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Mon May 16, 2016 9:25 pm
Carlito says...

Welcome to YWS! We're very happy to have you! :D

You're definitely in good company with your fandom loves here! (I'm a potterhead myself). If you're looking to connect with like-minded people, check out the clubs section. I know there's a HP club, and I'm sure there are some clubs for your other fandoms as well (and if not you can create them!) :)

Let me know if you have any questions or need anything at all as you get used to the site! (And congrats on that first review star!) :D
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Wed May 18, 2016 5:45 pm
Lightsong says...

Welcome! Another potterhead! Love that series. Poetry isn't my forte, though I write it more than I write prose! Have read one of your poem, it's definitely interesting. Hope you enjoy your stay! :D
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Thu May 19, 2016 3:37 am
rainforest says...

Welcome to YWS!
this account proudly supports lgbt rights

Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman