z

Young Writers Society

Introducing me

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu May 12, 2016 2:33 am
Nick says...

Hi there!

Well, I am Nicolle. I actually had an account wayyyyy back in the day, but, well, some things happened and I did not come back. Recently, I remembered a storybook I was part of, and I remembered how cool it was and how much fun I had.

So, obviously I scrounged through storybooks till I actually found it. Needless to say, I became really nostalgic. I felt I needed to get back in the game. My confidence in my writing is at an all time low right now, and that is not the greatest mindset for a journalism major... Isn't there a quote like if you want to get better you just write or something like that?

Hopefully this will help me practice writing as well as help me sharpen my critiquing skills. Finals week then I got the whole summer to write.
So excited!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu May 12, 2016 3:32 am
Iggy says...

Welcome to YWS, Nicole!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Thu May 12, 2016 6:47 am
Lavvie says...

Welcome to YWS, Nicole! I am so happy you remembered the site from so long ago.

Your old storybook is definitely done by now, but there are so many others to get involved with. You'll find a really enthusiastic storybooking community around here.

Otherwise, I look forward to reading your writing and seeing you around this summer. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask any moderator (people in green).

Write on!
Lav

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Thu May 12, 2016 10:44 am
Steggy says...

Hello, and welcome to YWS! Hope to see you around. ^^
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal