z

Young Writers Society

Hello! New writer here!

Reviews: 3
Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:54 pm
View Likes
javercher says...

Hi everyone! I am a new writer and I am searching for an outlet to connect with other writers. I would like to get feed back from outside sources and objective opinions. I just started so I am quite new to this but, I am working on my first book and its coming along well. I'd love for anyone to visit my website if they would like it would be greatly appreciated. Make sure if you visit to use the blog me back section so I can get your thoughts. You can find my website here. [url]johnvercher95.wix.com/mysite[/url]

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:08 pm
View Likes
mysterygirl says...

Hey, javercher! Let me tell you, you picked the right place to share your work!! (I'm totally biased about that but oh well) I hope that you'll enjoy your stay, and good luck on your book! Also, if you need anyone to review your work, or just need help with the website, don't hesitate to contact me. :D *clicks on url*
all i want is freedom, a world with no more night, and you always beside me, to hold me and to hide me -- "Phantom of the Opera"

"He never went out without a book under his arm, and he often came back with two" - Victor Hugo

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:55 am
EternalRain says...

Hey! Welcome to YWS!^^
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:17 am
ScarlettFire says...

Hi @javercher! Welcome to YWS! I promise we're a friendly bunch, and you're definitely in the right place for connecting with other writers.

What's the genre of your novel? Do you have any favourite books or authors?

I hope you enjoy your time on YWS! See you around~

~ Scar.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Wed May 04, 2016 7:22 pm
Steggy says...

Welcome! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask the people in the green. Hope to see you around! :D
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Thu May 19, 2016 3:40 am
rainforest says...

Welcome to YWS!
this account proudly supports lgbt rights

Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter