z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:45 pm
AsTheFlowersGrow says...

Hello! I am new here and I already have a few stories going. The issue is that I don't think they are any good. I would love if people would give me real feedback so I can edit my book to the best of my ability. :D

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:54 am
View Likes
EternalRain says...

Hey! Welcome! YWS is a great place to get feedback on your novels and I'm sure you'll improve greatly as you spend time here!
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:19 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Hi there! Can I call you Flowers? Welcome to YWS! We're friendly, promise! You'll get some great feedback on here! See you around~

~ Scar.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:22 pm
View Likes
WritingWolf says...

Welcome to YWS! If feedback is what you're looking for then I'm sure you'll fit in here perfectly. :)
If you need help with anything around the site just send me a PM, I'd love to lend a hand!
~You can only grasp what you reach for~

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Wed May 04, 2016 12:29 am
Steggy says...

Welcome to YWS! :D
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead