z

Young Writers Society

Introduction of myself

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:07 am
IAmOutOfReality says...

Hi there! :D To all young writers and readers, warm greetings to all you!
My name is Alvin, 15 years old. I'm turning sixteen this coming July 30. I'm a Filipino, and I'm really a fan of reading novels,specifically Fictions and Sci-Fi.

Anyway, you may had an idea that I joined this site to share a story that always running through my head. It's a fiction, and I can say it is magical. I started to have an idea about it last year. But the the thoughts of my story were not clear. So I just watched movies and read fictional novels to help me form new ideas for the story I'm planning to write.

Additionally, I'm a fan of Harry Potter Series, Percy Jackson Series, Heroes of Olympus Series, Divergent Series and Chronicles of Narnia. Most of these, except Divergent, involve magical creatures so I'm planning to merge all these creatures in my story. I'm also thinking of some 'twists' in the story to give more suspense.
I hope you will enjoy my story and I'm also hoping to meet new friends.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:36 pm
Astronomer says...

Why has nobody welcomed you! Welcome to YWS! If you haven't already figured out how things work around here, I'm there to help! (sorry I'm quite late)

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:11 pm
Meerkat says...

Hey, IAmOutOfReality! Welcome to YWS. I wish you the best of luck in your writing, and hope you enjoy the community here.
"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." –Terry Pratchett

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:04 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Hello Alvin! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy your time here. We're a really friendly lot, I promise!

Ooh, an idea? That's fantasy? What are you plotting over there?

I really enjoyed reading a lot of those books. Except for the Divergent series. I like the concept but the execution could've been better. Roth's writing style... I don't know what it is, but it bugs me so much. I have trouble trying to focus on reading her books.

Anyway, glad to see another person on the site! See you around and don't be afraid to ask questions! We don't bite!

~ Scar.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

The emperor is rich, but he can't buy another day.
— Chinese Proverb