z

Young Writers Society

Promising beginnings

Random avatar

Reviews: 13
Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:24 pm
View Likes
johnAsade says...

I am so excited to have found such a forum at last.Its so lonely out there in the non writing world. i cant wait for the things i'll write about, the ideas i'll get, and the friends i'll make. :D :D :D

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:40 pm
steampowered says...

Welcome to YWS, johnAsade! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone with a green or red username.

I'm a member of several writing websites and I can honestly say that YWS is the best one I've found, both for feedback and the community. ;) Enjoy your stay with us, and I'm looking forward to reading some of your work!

What do you like to write?
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

Random avatar

Reviews: 13
Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:16 pm
johnAsade says...

thank you for the introduction.
like you asked, i actually have just published my first book on smashwords. For now, i mainly write about young adult, and family based stories. I try to dabble in the murder and suspense genre.
But first, Is it wrong to tell people about my published novel here on the forum?
If not, would you mind me posting a link?I'd really love a genuine review for my first published work!

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:39 pm
SkyeWalker says...

Hey, @johnAsade! Welcome to the site!

To answer your question, no, it's not wrong to tell people that you have a published novel! Heck, if you're published (even self-published), feel free to brag! That's something we all aspire to! XD
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill