z

Young Writers Society

Hello

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:08 pm
View Likes
Werthan says...

Hello. I'm a fairly new writer (I haven't practiced hardcore for hours like most people but I have written off and on before) who's here to try to get feedback, get help, talk to people, and read some cool stuff. I've recently gotten really serious about writing because I used to be like "I don't have any inspiration and writing is hard" (probably just bad writer's block or something) but now I found tons of inspiration and know it'll get easier if I practice so I do intend to practice a lot. I primarily like to write stuff that ends up falling in the fantasy genre (although I don't specifically write it to fit any genre at all, I write it because, as Kafka said, "writing is a form of prayer". I wish I could be clearer about why I write than that but I can't figure out how to). My tastes in literature are fairly eclectic and I'll read English literature, German literature, fantasy, sci-fi, mythology, folk tales, nonfiction, and often enough other things. I also love music, especially classical music (and I listen to a lot of classical music with singing like opera, quiet piano music not so much) but I also enjoy folk music, jazz, and some rock. I don't really know what else to say but if you have any questions feel free to ask away (although I might not answer depending on what the question is).
Und so lang du das nicht hast
Dieses: Stirb und Werde!
Bist du nur ein trĂ¼ber Gast
Auf der dunklen Erde

(And as long as you don't have
This: Die and become!
You are only a gloomy guest
On the dark Earth)

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:43 pm
Sunshine1113 says...

Hey wunderbar! Welcome to YWS ^_^ I hope you find this site to be beneficial to you.

If you have any questions about anything on the site, contact anyone in a green username, those are moderators and I promise they don't bite XP

It looks like you're one review away from 5 reviews. One more review and you unlock the chat bar as well as your first review star! (Review stars change colors and you get more the more you review works, it's kind of really cool and a big deal)

Feel free to chat me up sometime, I promise I don't bite either XP
~Sun Goddess~

Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop