Young Writers Society

Hello fellows~

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:02 pm
View Likes
Zackymas says...

Hello everyone~
Nick's Zackymas but most people call me Zack (Even though that's not my real name). I'm a 17-years-old 'fantasy/fiction writer' and aspiring game designer. I usually write high-fantasy and enjoy world-building (A little bit too much), my storytelling isn't the best but I hope to improve in the times to come.

I was introduced to writing around two years ago when I first joined an RPing forum, I enjoyed it so much that I ended doing more freewriting than actual RPing, and thus I discovered storytelling :v

Hope to be friends with y'all ^-^/

PS: Sorry if the intro's too short, I'm at school at the moment so I don't really have a lot of time.

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:23 pm
Lavvie says...

Welcome to YWS, Zack!

I think you will find a large crowd of people who enjoy roleplayig and world building here. You should check out the Storybooks tab if you like role playing!

See you around!

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:02 pm
Holysocks says...

Welcome aboard!

Fantasy is awesome <3 If you have any questions or just want to talk sometime, let me know!

I hope you stick around for a long while!
100% autistic

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:58 pm
Brigadier says...

Hey there Zack.
Welcome to YWS!

You've already gained some great advice about the Storybook section. I know absolutely nothing about the Storybooks so all I have to say is good luck. Fantasy is a very genre cool indeed.

If you have any questions or just want to talk to someone, shoot me a PM.
Have fun on YWS!
Lizzy

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

119 Reviews

Reviews: 119
Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:37 pm
InfiniteRectangles says...

Welcome, welcome! I hope you enjoy it here :D Fantasy is quite a fun genre and I'm excited to read some of your work! I can't really give you much advise on the Storybook tab, because I don't know anything about it (I'm relatively new myself), but you can always explore or ask an expert here: viewforum.php?f=62.

Anyway, have fun and enjoy the site! :D
"We are, as a species, addicted to story. Even when the body goes to sleep, the mind stays up all night, telling itself stories" ~Jonathan Gottschall

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:41 pm
Zackymas says...

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :D
I'm eager to sharing some of my writing with you guys, but I'd love to develop it a little bit more before throwing out to the sea (It's just that I have started like 4 writing projects and I honestly don't know which to bring :x). But I'll also make sure to review everything you guys have written :3 I can't wait to see what pieces of art I'll find lurking around the forums~

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:33 pm
Steggy says...

Hi and welcome to YWS! :D
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:53 pm
deleted21 says...

Don't worry about your intro, it's perfectly fine! :)

And, welcome to the site, yo! :3

I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom