z

Young Writers Society

Hi

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:07 am
mattlondon1 says...

Hi all, i wanted to come say hi
im 27 and trying to write a comedy sitcom. I got a script almost together but of course its subject to a few rewrites.

Im from London in england and i like to think im a nice person

So say hi,

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:18 am
Storygirl95 says...

Hi! Welcome to YWS! It's cool to have people over 20 here too (no offense to those that aren't) and we welcome you!
I love comedy! Laughing is the best medicine, after all. :D
I adore making people laugh, so I feel like we'd be friends.
So yeah! Welcome! Hopefully you'll find that you enjoy being here, and we're always willing to help you if you need something! :>

P.S. I like London (beautiful place) and I think you're a nice person too. :)
Johnny was a chemist's son but Johnny is no more, for what Johnny thought was H2O was H2SO4. :wink:

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:35 pm
Brigadier says...

Hey there Matt. Welcome to YWS!

I write a lot of comedy myself but not in script formatting or anything like that. I've tried to but I never wrote another. That's enough about me.

If you want to publish those scripts on the site for feedback, you'll need some points. On the site we get points by doing reviews. Start by checking out the FAQ for New Users. Then go and read The YWS Critique Sandwich.

Head to the Green Room to review something. The works stay there until they have two reviews. You get an extra 25 points for GR reviews. In addition to the tips for reviewing above, I have one of my own. If your review is over 1,000 characters, you should be able to cover everything necessary.

Well good luck with reviewing and publishing your script. If you have any questions or just need someone to talk to shoot me a PM. Or if you want to meet more people, visit chat from the main page. Most of the time we hang out in The Lounge rather than The Cloakroom.

It's nice to see yet another new face.
Lizzy

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

279 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 279
Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:35 pm
Steggy says...

Welcome to YWS!
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom

Once here on Young Writers Society, in chat, chickens wanted variety. They complained to Nate and after debate became funky orangutans silently.
— Mea